Thanks for checking out my blog!! I hope I can give you some insight into the battles, antics, heartaches, frustrations, and victories of Everquest.

Please scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to turn off the music player, get it fired up, or pick a different song. I couldn't resist sharing some of my favorite mob killing music with my readers!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Server was going down like Azmodian at Mardi Gras

Wednesday, February 10th 2010

Approximately Midnight
Well speak of the devil. I mentioned Alantha from House of Norrath yesterday; and she ever so shockingly appeared. She is guilded in some small family guild, but she rarely plays according to her. So very strange. I did have fun catching up with her though. I agreed to take her out into Norrath and for us to duo all the things that use to kill us. More updates on that soon hopefully.

Maksoka ran Thaden and myself through some Field of Scale progression. In fact, I do believe we are only missing one last mission at this point. Truthfully, I had a bit too much wine last night while /ooc in the real world, and I had to look up reward pieces on Alla to figure out what I actually did in Norrath. I also must admit to getting completely owned in the face and severely raped by everything in the zone that took an interest in me. It is so extraordinary to be in Kurn's Tower again though. I found it very exciting and scary again. The idea of not being invincible and concerned with what is creeping just around the next door is thrilling to say the least.

Favorite quote of the night:
Maksoka tells the group, "You think it is still considered domestic violence if I beat you since you are a shim?"

The server went down approximately 3:00 AM MST.
It remained down until 9:00 am.

Lastly, bazaar sales made by my traders on Bertox on Wednesday February 10th 2010 before server restart:
7 Cobalt Ore sold @ 665p
4 Titanium Ore sold @ 360p
5 Tungsten Ore sold @ 350p
Uncut Goshenite sold @ 20p
Uncut Amethyset sold @ 10p

No comments:

Post a Comment