Thanks for checking out my blog!! I hope I can give you some insight into the battles, antics, heartaches, frustrations, and victories of Everquest.

Please scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to turn off the music player, get it fired up, or pick a different song. I couldn't resist sharing some of my favorite mob killing music with my readers!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Real Life Marriage Quest among Everquest Players.

Kat and Kevin got hitched. Well, unofficially hitched.

I witnessed the whole thing at the court house along with Steve (who, to everyone's relief, was not singing his bardly songs at the legal ceremony). I did however get to cause my usual spectacle when taken in public. No..no.. I did not throw myself at the judge, protesting and demanding this terrifying idea in progress be stopped. Infact, using something around runspeed 3 I got in to the court house on time. Once I zoned in, I charmed the clerk, pick pocketed a ceremony number, turned in flowers for the good karma quest to the other couple npc's, and off tanked a judge until backup could arrive. Steve evidently cast selos on his mount to get to a bank (unbeknownst to us at the time there is in fact a banker inside the plane of justice here in Phoenix, AZ). Kat and Kevin trained all the way to the court house and slipped inside. Steve didn't have a key once he arrived at the zone in again, and evidently at the time he hadn't trained up his lock picking skills - too bad Clane wasn't there. Kat charmed the additional judge and had him unlock the door. The deed was then done, raid complete. Grats Kat and Kevin on looting two wedding rings!

1 comment: